2012年4月18日星期三

I am really a selfish people ?

Last week I was shocked by my roommate, she said to other peple that she think  I was a very  selfish people. This statement  makes me trouble and blue. I  am really selfish people ?rolex cellini
          I recalled the progess that we get along with carefully, but I can not find something that I have ever did that hurt her. I know I can not get along well with her  like other roommates. My personality melancholy. If I find I can not get along well with one cellini watch people , I will be far away from her. When I just entering college , I never think far away with her. But one thing change my thought. Once I and her go out together, for us it is a strange city. Before that I only go there once time. So when we got  lost , cellini replica she had been complain about me. I tried to explain to her I only to the city once, but she would not hear. After that I found that she can not friendly with qther  roommates also.rolex cellini watches All these things made me feel that she is not a partner who I can share happiness and sorrow. So in the fulture I can share my food and everyday items ,richard mille replica but I can not share my mind with her . But I never thought she would say I am very selfish. rado replica watch But I can not find something that I did hurt her, this made me depressed and sad.

没有评论:

发表评论