You
know that I subscribe an English newspaper called 21st century every
year. I like reading English newspaper, which gives my study a hand. A
good idea comes to me that I would like to recommend you some good
articles from English newspaper. Let’s study English together.rolex day date watches
Help makes a differenceday date replica
Shakespeare said: “How far that little candle throws his beam? So shines a good deed in a weary world.”
It
seems that everybody is born to help others as in the universe each of
us is like an ant. We can hardly resist any natural disaster as an
individual. Thus, helping each other is one of the basic principles
which we should stick to.rolex datejust 2
But the situation nowadays leaves much to be desired. We might get into trouble when we offer a hand on some occasions.rolex datejust ii
There
are many illustrations and one of them is that the helper would run the
risk of accountability when they help a victim of traffic accident.used rolex datejust
One
reason, I am afraid, is that people can’t afford good medical treatment
when they are injured. The other reason is people don’t trust each
other.rolex datejust sale
In
my opinion, it pays to help others. On no account can we ignore the
value of helping others whateverrolex datejust oyster perpetual
difficulties we face. It is true we
might be wronged or misunderstood, but eventually our virtuous deeds
will be rewarded. We should have faith in people and society.rolex datejust for women
没有评论:
发表评论